- Worried about you house and family?
- How do you pay your wages and liabilities?
- Out of options and cash?
- Creditors chasing you?
- Threats from Bank, creditors, ATO, landlord?
What are the Options?
- Voluntary Administration
- Deed of Company Arrangement
SO IF YOU ARE:
Getting conflicting advice?
- Don’t know what to do?
- Can’t pay company bills on time?
- Getting hassled by suppliers for payment?
- Concerned you are trading insolvent?
- Unable to pay your accountant?
- Really worried and want to do the right thing?
- Getting expensive quotes from Liquidators?
- Have been referred to an expensive Liquidator?
- Concerned that the advisors you are talking to are not independent
- Want to liquidate for the cheapest price?
- ATO are chasing you?
- On payment plans with your creditors?
- Pressure is building & you want the situation sorted?
- Lawyers are sending you demanding letters?
- Received a Directors Penalty Notice?
- Received a Notice of Winding Up?
- Received a Garnishee Notice? Talk to us now – we can help.
WHO WE ARE, WHAT WE DO:
We take a proactive approach to work with clients before, during and after the liquidator is appointed. The question is - Is there any other options available?
Our qualified staff use their extensive knowledge and experience of business and the liquidation process to ensure you get the solution that is right for you. The business is given the best opportunity to survive and you have all the information and support that you need to make informed decisions which may include to liquidate your business.
In fact whether under a winding up order or suffering a significant set back our qualified consultants will be able to assess your position and provide clarity for your decision making process.